We're still waiting to be able to bring our babies home from Haiti. 18 months ago we got our referral for our little boy and we're still in IBESR. I have to blogstalk and watch these other families that have finally made it home so that I can keep hope that it will work out... someday they'll be with us!
I am the wife to Joshua, the most wonderful husband in the world, and the mama to sons Mason (4) and Kenley(5). I get to spend my days teaching and playing with kids while staying home with my own. I love my life!! :-)
8/24/06- Sent application to OWAS 9/1/06- Application approved 9/13/06- Sent I-600A to USCIS 10/16/06- Accepted referral for Kenley :-) 11/29/06- Homestudy completed 2/12/07- Dossier completly translated 2/23/07- Dossier documents legalized by Haitian Consulate 2/24/07- Completed Dossier sent to agency 3/9/07- Dossier in Haiti 3/23/07- Recieved 1st Legalization 5/15/07- Entered IBESR 9/15/07- IBESR Approval 4/3/08- Parquet Approval 5/6/08- Received Judgment 6/23/08- Received 2nd Legalization 9/12/08- Entered MOI 12/11/08- Released from MOI 1/25/09- Passport issued 1/27/09- Mistake found in Passport 2/5/09- Passport reissued 2/11/09- Documents at USCIS 2/17/09- I-600 Approval 2/20/09- Visa Approved!! 3/3/09- Visa picked up/ Kenley is in the USA!! 3/4/09- Kenley is home!!!
3 comments:
Oh I just love the picture of Kenley holding Josh's hand! So precious!
I love the pictures of their hands as well...
We're still waiting to be able to bring our babies home from Haiti. 18 months ago we got our referral for our little boy and we're still in IBESR. I have to blogstalk and watch these other families that have finally made it home so that I can keep hope that it will work out... someday they'll be with us!
Congratulations! So glad you made it!
Wow....I LOVE that smile!! I knew I would see it when Mommy and Daddy came for him! Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment