Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Update from August


Holy smokes!! Do those eyes take your breath away too?!?!? Man oh man do I love this little man. This pic is from our August update which also informed us that his file is still in Archives. I was hoping to hear that we were out of Archives and in MOI. Hopefully that will happen soon. I have been hearing that files are going through MOI in 2 to 3 months and I know of some that have gone through in 1 month. Oh please Lord, let that be us!! :-)

6 comments:

Jodie said...

He does have gorgeous eyes! Man, he's going to be a lady-killer!

Kathy Cassel said...

Awww. Where's his smile?

Anonymous said...

it is soooooo good to see his little face!!!!!!!!! i love how expressive his eyes are, they always seem to tell a story. he is so handsome, your gonna have two handsome boys in your house! its kinda amzing to me, he looks like us, his facial features, do you think so to? alright im goona go email you:) aunt sarah

Journey said...

Mary,
SO exciting that you are sooo close to picking up your babe!
Well be praying for you!
Donica

Kathy C. said...

I wonder if they are able to process any paperwork right now with all the devastation.

We are still waiting to see what will happen with parquet.

Katy said...

Oh, yes,precious boy and gorgeous eyes...