In two weeks we will be leaving the Central Coast of California and heading up to Southern Oregon to begin our next journey. For the last 12 years Josh and I and eventually Mason and then later, Kenley, have been going to visit Papa, Grandma, Aunt Dani, Uncle Mac, GG and lots more of my side of the family. We love the area and are finally at a place in our lives where it makes sense to move. I am soooooo excited to be within minutes of my family!!! That said, leaving this place is hard. We are so established here. There are so many people and special places that it kills me to say good-bye to. I love a new adventure though, so.... here's to a new adventure!

This is the entry to our soon-to-be new house. Escrow is supposed to close on March 10th. Praying that is does since we are coming on March 14th. You know how we do it!?! We like to keep life on it's toes!!



4 comments:
DUDE!! That is so exciting!!! I will call soon!!
Congrats on your new place/new beginning!
Looks very nice
so exciting, Mary! Congrats!
Post a Comment