Is it seriously the middle of September? Seriously? I am excited to call it Fall around here (even though it's still 100 degrees outside). We had a wild and crazy summer and I really want to believe that it's over. It wasn't bad... just crazy and I'm ready to move on! Josh was basically out of town every week since May 1st, only coming home on the weekends. The last job was in Washington and it was for 2 weeks. 2 weeks is a really long time to be single mama. I have a new respect for the "all the time" single mamas out there. It's just nuts. So... hubby is home now and I appreciate him all the more!!
The boys are doing really well. My Mason man just turned 4 years old. That can't be right... I just gave birth to him yesterday. Kenley has been home for just over 6 months now. It seems like he's been with us for years!
So, hopefully this will be the 1st of many regular posts again. Here we are... to say "We're Back!!"
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Seriously??
Posted by Mary at 7:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
miss you!!! Where in Washington??? See new post....
We have missed you! Mostly I'm nosey and curious but I'll get over it. I'm sorry Josh has been gone. It is tough stuff to be a single parent. My long days during soccer season are really hard and even then, I still get a bit of a break, unlike when your husband is absent every day. Those people who do it all the time amaze me as do people who do it occasionally like you.
What a great photo!!
Post a Comment