Friday, April 24, 2009

Am I am bad mom because...

...my kids are sitting on the floor while eating cause our chairs are still at the "old house"?
...I was tip-toeing around the house this morning, hoping the crazies would SLEEP LONGER?
...we have only eaten at home twice in the last week?
...I wish I could put a volume knob on my Haitian Sensation?
...I just want them to stay out of MY STUFF? (This one makes me feel like a teenager)

Packing, moving, working, raising two highly spirited and energised boys.... life's been a little crazy around here!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

In answer to your question - NOT AT ALL! Just sounds like you're a normal, busy mom. :)

kayder1996 said...

Um, my child stayed up until amost ten last night and didn't have any vegetables or fruit today. Perhaps that should be a weekly post: weekly confessions of people who love their kids and work hard but don't have it perfect quite yet

Katy said...

NO!!! You are a wonderful mom, just a busy, sometimes stressed one!! =)

Anonymous said...

You are one of the GREATEST MOMS IN THE WORLD!!!!! What I have watched you do the last couple of weeks...with such grace...is amazing! Your boys are so at home with their changing family right now...it brings Glory to God! Love ya...Grandmia :-)