Kenley's 1st time trick or treating... he caught on like a pro. "Wow, you mean I just walk up to the door, say 'trick or treat' and they will give me candy?? This is the best holiday EVER"
Love that photo of Mason. For some reason, for me, that look seems to capture the part of him that is both you and Josh. I don't know why I feel that way, just do. Kenson was so awestruck. The costumes, the pumpkins, the candy. So much to take in.
I am the wife to Joshua, the most wonderful husband in the world, and the mama to sons Mason (4) and Kenley(5). I get to spend my days teaching and playing with kids while staying home with my own. I love my life!! :-)
8/24/06- Sent application to OWAS 9/1/06- Application approved 9/13/06- Sent I-600A to USCIS 10/16/06- Accepted referral for Kenley :-) 11/29/06- Homestudy completed 2/12/07- Dossier completly translated 2/23/07- Dossier documents legalized by Haitian Consulate 2/24/07- Completed Dossier sent to agency 3/9/07- Dossier in Haiti 3/23/07- Recieved 1st Legalization 5/15/07- Entered IBESR 9/15/07- IBESR Approval 4/3/08- Parquet Approval 5/6/08- Received Judgment 6/23/08- Received 2nd Legalization 9/12/08- Entered MOI 12/11/08- Released from MOI 1/25/09- Passport issued 1/27/09- Mistake found in Passport 2/5/09- Passport reissued 2/11/09- Documents at USCIS 2/17/09- I-600 Approval 2/20/09- Visa Approved!! 3/3/09- Visa picked up/ Kenley is in the USA!! 3/4/09- Kenley is home!!!
1 comments:
Love that photo of Mason. For some reason, for me, that look seems to capture the part of him that is both you and Josh. I don't know why I feel that way, just do.
Kenson was so awestruck. The costumes, the pumpkins, the candy. So much to take in.
Post a Comment